Conference registration system is now open. In order to register please use following link: ACRI 2014 registration.
If you are already registered, click: ACRI 2014 log in
The Conference registration fees are as follows (All fees are listed in Euro-€):
- Regular: 450 € (includes workshop registration, proceedings, social dinner, lunches, coffee breaks and social events)
- Student: 200 € (same as regular, only for master-PhD students - valid student ID is required)
- Workshop only: 200 € (includes proceedings, lunch and coffee breaks on workshop day)
Every paper must have at least one author (in non-student mode) registered. Other co-authors of the same paper wishing to attend the conference should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee. Author registration is non-refundable. Additional paper : for authors having more than one paper accepted for the conference, a fee of 200 € should be added for each additional paper.
- Registration deadline for authors: June 30, 2014
- Registration for non-authors will remain open and will be even possible on-site.
Extra Registration Services
- Additional page: a nominal fee of 100 € needs to be added for every additional page in case your paper exceeds 10 pages.
- Additional Conference Proceedings: a nominal fee of 30 € needs to be added for every additional electronic proceedings.
- Additional Social Events Tickets: a nominal fee of 40 € needs to be added for every extra Social Events Ticket.
- Additional Lunch Ticket: a nominal fee of 30 € needs to be added for every extra Lunch Ticket.
Calculate your registration fee
- Choose the registration fee according to your category (see above fees).
- For late registration (after June, 30) add 100 Euros.
- If your paper has additional pages then add 100 Euros for each page.
- If you have a second paper accepted for the conference (a paper in which you are an author-presenter) then add 200 € for each additional paper.
- If you need any extra registration services please choose the corresponding service and sum up.